Saturday, August 15, 2009

To recognize the Renaissance Chuck fans among us...

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I am not an artistically inclined person. My drawings tend to look more like stick figures and when painting, I tend to get covered in more paint than the canvas. But not all Chuck fans are as talentless as I. Recently, when perusing the forums at Chucktv.net, I came across some Chuck artwork that I feel is amazing enough that it deserves to be shared with the rest of the fandom. And so, I'm afraid without any ado whatsoever, I'd like to introduce Vacker07, whose artwork can be found here:







This is amazing. Vacker07 is a regular member of the Chucktv.net forums, so if you'd like to praise his work, you can post comments here or check him out at his Chucktv.net profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment