Friday, August 7, 2009

Coming to you live, from a writer's room

And now I'm back, to shamelessly self-promote, because I love reading and writing fan fiction. And I love getting views and reviews on my fan fiction even more. FanFiction.net is a lovely outlet for those of us for whom the pen really is mightier, and a great way to look at canon through fresh eyes.
Chuck Fan Fiction is some of the very best- with 1,271 stories to choose from, everyone can find something they can enjoy reading about Chuck. Some of my personal favorite authors and stories are Chuck vs. the Doldrums by Altonish, Suburban Expansion by flippinhulk, Chuck vs. the Secrets by KittyGoddess415, Chuck vs. the Buy More Bomber by timewalker05, Afficted’s entire series of work. Of course, while you’re cruising the site, you can always check out my fan fiction too! My current piece is Chuck vs. the Junior Operative. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You have to include MSB's Revelations, Truthseeker's The Burning Man, Liam's The Road to Innocence, Poa's Fifty/Fifty, Sm93Starbuck's It's Been Awhile Since My Mom Left, brickroad16's Seven Times, ulstergirl's the secret you don't know how to tell, and Zerectica's The Tragic Tale of the Torture of Sarah Walker.

    anon4utu

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I do love all of those fics, but I wanted to just select my tops for now. I'll be posting installments of my favorites every now and again- probably when I update my stories for a little fame, :D.

    ReplyDelete